JEFERCO PELLETS NORD, a subsidiary of JEFERCO, will set up a pellet manufacturing plant in DAMBLAIN, in the VOSGES department (88)
This plant will be one of the largest industrial pellet production units in Europe with:
- A location on the economic zone of CAP VOSGES in DAMBLAIN;
- A 20 hectare right-of-way and a floor area of 2,653 square meters;
- A shipment of pellets from the plant mainly by rail.
Key features of the project
- A production of 120,000 tons of pellets per year, mainly for the European industry.
- Running 24 hours a day, 7/7, 11 months a year.
- 26 direct job creations (including 3 executives) and as many indirect jobs.
- The multi-year supply plan for raw materials includes:
- Certified green wood PEFC (Pan European Forest Certification): 145,000 t/year on average (minimum 130,000 t/year – maximum 160,000 t/year) (100% hardwood)
- Recycled wood 60,000 tons/year (minimum 45,000 t/year – maximum 75,000 t/year with a possible distribution: 25% Class A wood and 75% 60% Class A and 40% Class B mix)
- Green waste (boiler feed – in addition to bark): 18,000 t/year on average (minimum 16,000 t/year – maximum 20,000 t/year).
- The planned construction schedule is 9 to 12 months.
- Authorization to operate obtained on December 11, 2018
- Building permits obtained on June 1, 2018.